Tuesday, September 18, 2012

meanwhile, in real life...

... Kipin's college is awesome.



Sadly, I was not there at the time, but I think we can all agree that the international students here are frikkin' amazing. Props.

Funny story: my brother mentioned this song in a text, and I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. It came up again during the DnD session later that evening, and when they found out I hadn't seen the video, they basically paused the game mid-battle and made me watch it. (It was weird. I was like, "What is this?" and they were like "It's... Korea. Don't worry about it.") Then this happens in the cafeteria because the international kids are amazing. Basically, this song is stalking me. It's pretty great.

Back to theory. Oh, theory. SO MUCH THEORY. ALL THE TIME.

Oh, and I got my homework done all timely-like yesterday, so I watched V for Vendetta because they didn't have Hunchback of Notre Dame in the library. Basically the same thing, right? Haha, no, but it was good. Natalie Portman, y u so osm? Even with her head shaved, she's stupid gorgeous.

Commander Kip
"And... how is it sonic?" "Makes noise, see? *taps against doorframe* That's sonic, isn't it?"
Normal is overrated!





No comments: