Yep, that's what's going on here. Some cool costumes of the day.
Joey's excellent Captain Hammer (he actually did Dr. Horrible also, for the Halloween Dance, but I stupidly didn't get pictures of that one.)
The Doctor Who pumpkin I carved, along with my package from home that finally came, yay! With my weapons in it, and my mistcloak, and some apples and stuff. Yay family.
Anna in her gender-bent 10th Doctor costume. I lent her my sonic for the occasion.
The hand thing. They always do the hand thing in the promo pictures for that show. It's kind of hilarious.
And lookit, I've been meaning to do this for years, and I finally went and did it! Raven from Teen Titans! Heck yeah!
Elinor was Hermione. The Doctor, the empath, and the bookworm, that's us!
And on a rather unrelated note, the Kildahl main lounge was closed this weekend so the JCs could decorate for the Kildahl Ahl Hahl Fahl Bahl, so we were all homeless. There we are sitting on the floor in the hallway. We seriously don't know what to do with ourselves when we can't hang out in the lounge. Also, Alex's face always looks like that. Just, all the time.
See, proof. By the way, that was the birthday cake they baked for no one in particular over break. The three of them just decided that there should be birthday cake even though it wasn't anyone's birthday. And holy crap, I ate one piece of that cake and I thought I was going to die. Easily the richest cake I have ever eaten. I had to lay on the floor for a while and devote all my energy to digesting it.
Anyway, Halloween was lovely, and Matt and Anna and I watched the next episode of Sherlock, which was the Hound of the Baskervilles one, and it was terrifying. I don't like seeing Sherlock unnerved. It freaks me out. Now they're telling me that I'm not emotionally stable enough to watch the last episode. They're probably right, but I still want to see it. Badly. But first, homeworks!
Oh, and the campuswide lightsaber battle was Friday, and it was freaking epic. Bruised several of the fingers on my right hand. Killed lots of Sith. Got mistaken for one several times because my purple lightsaber blade looked red under the blacklights. Whatever, it was awesome and geeky and I love my college, have I mentioned this?
Then Saturday was the Bahl, but first I opted out of the fancy dinner beforehand in order to not miss the entire session of D&D, which was a good thing, because Ileana got her memories back from an Altar of Restoration thingy and had an awesome meltdown because she remembered that she accidentally killed everyone who ever took her in and cared for her after she slaughtered the rest of her family. It was so epic. Too bad most of our party was gone, so they missed it. So after D&D, I went to the dance for like ten minutes, then watched Peter Pan in the basement, then went back up for the "last song" which lasted an hour because we're just great like that. Or maybe because of Daylight Savings. Whatever, it was marvelous.
Side note: Days of Blood and Starlight comes out today! *cannot wait to get hands on*
Commander Kip
"Tenors, you're obliterating the altos. It's not gentlemanly."
Normal is overrated!








No comments:
Post a Comment