Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SPOOKABLES!

First order of business: HAPPY HALLOWASN'T - I MEAN HALLOWEEN, PEOPLE!

Also, my art professor is the best thing ever. We didn't do our scheduled stuff in class yesterday. We carved awesome pumpkins instead. And because we're art students, the only rule was that we couldn't put faces on them. We had to get creative.





 Yes, that is a Weeping Angel. On a pumpkin. Believe it.
 Here's my fairy house with a ridiculous number of windows.


 That hanging one? Disco pumpkin. Ohyes.

My mommie sent me not one, but two lovely ecards this morning. Yay family! I need to send them their I'm-sorry-I-didn't-come-home-for-break package. Note to self.

Was up late last night carving my second pumpkin of the day with Matt. Somehow we're always the last ones awake in the lounge, usually not by choice (argh Great Con) but I did come out with a fairly nice carving of the new Doctor Who logo. Pics of that one later, along with my costume, I hope. 

Also last night, D&D one-off happened. Zombie Apocalypse at St. Olaf. Yeah. I totally want to play tank in my regular campaign now! It was such a blast, and I think I did more damage than the damage-dealers. Plus, epic theatrical take-one-for-the-team moments are always marvelous. I got skewered by mutant zombie claws and still managed to decapitate the thing with my acid-coated katana WHILE SKEWERED. It was awesome. And in the regular campaign on Saturday was brilliant as well. My character dressed up as Black Widow and got dual-wield pistols and lots of extra Seduction stats, we got trapped in the Amnesia house and killed Slenderman, and I got to keep the pistols!, even though it's technically a fantasy campaign. Whoops. *tries to look guilty* *fails*

So how's all your Halloweens going? Cheers!

Commander Kip
*exasperated flapping of arms* "Clothes are hard!"
Normal is overrated!





No comments: