Friday, October 26, 2012

Thing of the Day: Halloween playlist

Hai gaiz, let's get into a Halloweeny mood here. Playlist time! Have some eerie/mystical musics.























Not an exhaustive list, but I'm pretty sure my blog will be impossible to load if I put any more videos in this post. Enjoy!

My parents sent me a skirt in the mail. From the Renaissance Festival. Because they love me.

Also, I made myself useful in D&D this week and used a Death Stone thingy to kill an annoying orc while the rest of my team was flailing around with their arms all dead and shriveled. It was awesome. For once. I also got to be psionically linked with a zombie mouse in order to eavesdrop on the Varalosian Council. That was fun too. And then sexytimes in the tavern! Because we have a habit of ending our sessions with either a battle or sexytimes. Yay.

Shutting up about D&D now. Fun stuff planned this weekend, because college is a great idea. Should prolly go finish all the homeworks first. Bye.

Commander Kip
"So Eric's not a necromancer, I'm not drunk, Sam's not a thief, and Matt's not a dragon. What about Austin and Tyler, what aren't they?" "Here."
Normal is overrated!





No comments: