Saturday, October 20, 2012

stufffffff

Have some.

A random elfchick with a 'fro, for example. Theory bores me. (The tune in the background is snippets of Laura's Hill by Gary Stadler.)


My Great Con notes always just turn into drawrings. This in particular was a result of the Disney movie binge that happened over break.


This, I was just bored in Theory again.


This is old, from before Italy. In the third Inkworld book, Inkdeath, there's a part that mentions how the Black Prince cut off all his hair in mourning for Dustfinger. I love the Black Prince, so I decided to illustrate.


Raven in modern clothes, for no particular reason. Again, Great Con notes getting out of control. (I'm totally being her for Halloween, you guys. So excited.)


From the sixth Artemis Fowl book, The Atlantis Complex, when Artemis is about to go out in the pressure suit and Butler's telling him to be careful. I gave up on Butler, in case that wasn't clear.


First page of my new sketchbook. Always I end up with something crazy on those first pages.


Some sketches for my current project in 3D Art. Oh yeah, I'm supposed to finish it this weekend. Crap. *so very far behind*


And a D&D sketch of Arturus, Ileana, and Cane. I seriously gave up on Cane, because I have no idea what Warforged actually look like and I'm way too lazy to look them up. Maybe I'll finish this... eventually? In any case, the joke is that Arturus, Eric's Shardmind, is supposedly not a necromancer. But after seeing him commune with the dead and reanimate skeletons and the like, we all pretty much know he's lying to our faces. However, he continues to insist that he's not a necromancer. My character, who is definitely drunk much of the time, pokes fun at him almost constantly for continuing to deny the fact that he's a necromancer. And then Cane is just obsessed with dubstep and it's hilarious.


Made my first Assassins kill today! *danceparty* And I'm still alive and everything! Super frickin' impressive, guys.

Oh, and I figured out how to access my family's Kindle account on my phone, so I'm reading Mark of Athena as of right now. THE REUNION WAS SO PERFECT. Thank you, Riordan, for ending the horrible, horrible suspense.

Commander Kip
"They can smell fear just by lookin' atcha, so keep quiet!"
Normal is overrated!





No comments: