Sunday, October 14, 2012

life, the universe, and...

... drawrings. To prove that I still can.

Mark of Athena is out now! I have no way to get ahold of it, of course, what with lack of monies, but I drew a picture of Reyna all the same because I'm SO EXCITED.


Martin from Standard Action, a sweet little webseries based on Dungeons and Dragons. I like Martin because he's a grumpy, bitter jerk, but so cute. Like Darcy. And Rochester. I seem to have a thing for those types.


Zeus. Because Kippy has had faaaaar too much Greekyness of late. FAR TOO MUCH. And we have so much Bible to read over break! *cries*


Whoa, and I'm not sure how this little guy happened. Anybody remember Derek from that weird little spything I wrote ages ago? Savvy, or whatever? I feel like this is probably him. Snipping cables, as is his wont. That weird smear on the paper? It's tape. I tried to brush the eraser shavings away, and the edge of my ring caught and tore the whole page. I had to tape it back together, and my smeary fingers got the tape dirty on the sticky side. Rrrrr.


And now, my hastily improvised Nerf Maverick holster! Yay camouflage duct tape!


I added a strap around my leg so it doesn't jounce around so much when I run. Unfortunately, the strap is just tape, and it doesn't buckle or fasten, so I have to step in and out of it like a strange pair of underwear. But it works, and it looks cool, so whatevs.


Side note: I think I figured out what I'm gonna do for my Halloween costume, and it should be pretty awesome. I got several of the parts I needed at Ragstock yesterday. Now I just need some - well, I say some, I mean quite a bit - well, I say quite a bit, I mean yards and yards - of purple fabric...

Yesterday was good. Right when we got back from shopping, I got killed in Assassin, which made me the first blood of the game. ARGH. But the whole game played itself out in one day, and my assassin was the one who ended up winning, so it was all cool. And I think we get to play again this weekend, since the first game ended so quickly. Also, yesterday, I got me some Halloween Oreos. It doesn't feel like Halloween until there's Halloween Oreos. And my friend Anna got a shiny new Maverick to play with, so we spent a goodly portion of the day shooting the crap out of each other. And she gave me her air restrictors once she'd removed them, so now I have an air restrictor bracelet. And last night, we went to the drag ball they were having in the Pause in honor of Coming-Out week. It was interesting. I had to borrow a shirt from Matt, because the woman's button-down I was wearing didn't quite tuck into my pants and it was awkward, but since Matt's shirt hung down past my knees, there was more than plenty to tuck in. Suspenders work rather well for containing a MASSIVE TENT of a man's shirt. Also, suspenders are cool. Anyway, after that I had to work the desk, so first Anna sat with me and we watched the first episode of Sherlock (holy crap - SO GOOD, and it's hilarious how impossible it is NOT to ship Sherlock and John in it. Even the other characters ship them. It's hysterical.) And then Anna went to bed, and I had to sit there for another hour, so I talked to Milady for a bit and then watched Firefly with Matt. Egad, Out of Gas makes me go through too many feelings. Because of the timeskips, I think. Much like Doctor Who.

Oh, and Friday night, Anna and I watched Treasure Planet because she'd never seen it and it's awesome. Once she found out Emma Thompson was in it, she was sold. And she thought Doppler and Amelia were adorable together (which they totally are.) You guys, I love that movie.

Oh, crap, I should prolly go to lunch. It ends in fifteen minutes. Later!

Commander Kip
"Shut up." "I haven't said anything." "You're thinking. It's annoying."
Normal is overrated!





No comments: