

I luvz these two to death (Lady Arin and her sidekick have them now.) The blue one is Azurion and the purple one is Amethyst. Lady Arin, I suppose your sidekick could call Amethyst, Amy if she wanted. Anyway, I had to paint the boxes with acrylic paint before gluing the dragons to them, and mi luvverly madre used her awe-inspiring supergluing madskillz to fix the dragons to the lids. Dragons made out of wire mesh and Sculpey III, as usual... although Kipin did get a bunch of cool new Sculpey stuff for Christmas and her birthday that she hasn't had a chance to try out yet, like... GLAZE! Yes, you heard right - GLAZE! Kipin totally freaked out when she got it (didn't she, Lady Arin?) Ah, happy day! Anyhoo, I am now in possession of: Studio Glossy Glaze and Satin Glaze, by Sculpey; Sculpey Bake & Bend; and Sculpey Premo. The Premo and the Bake & Bend are supposed to stay flexible after kilning - ahem - baking, but I haven't had the time to test that theory out as of yet.Commander Kip the Should be Doing Her Spanish Homework
Team Farid!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment