



Dooy Gad... I mean, Good Day, or good evening, or lo que sea... too busy to care...
Kipin is off to her biannual choir lock-in tomorrow, which means... packing. And everybody knows how bad Kipin is when it comes to packing. Right, Lady Arin? *sheepish grin* Kipin has to pack her entire closet and most of her books and almost everything in her room and pretend she's moving in for a week. Right? So that's going on right now. At least it should be. Instead, Kipin is sitting on her lazy duff in front of her computer, too lackadaisical to move. (We did contact sparring in taekwondo class earlier this evening. Explains everything, doesn't it, preciousss?)
Oh yeah, the pics. These liddle beauties were my madre's Christmas present - a Nativity made out of dragons. Smart, huh? 'Twas me padre's idea, and a good one too. The red one with the shepard's stick - what's it called? - o ya, a crook, is Joseph, the blue one with the big brown eyes is Mary, and the mini white one coming out of the eggshell is the widdle babee Jesus. D'aww! Ain' 'e a sweet'eart? I luvz his cute liddle face. Notice the family pic: Mary is taller than Joseph. Why? Because Kipin was too lazy to go get Joseph, who was already done, as a size ref. So we have an exceptionally big-boned Mary. I can explain! Female dragons, I have decided, are generally bigger than the males. It could happen, y'know! *defensive pout* Most female spiders are bigger than male spiders, right? So there, I rest my case.
Gotta go pack! *dashes off in a mad rush
Kipininahurry
*chants* SPARE FARID! SPARE FARID! SPARE FARID!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment