
Gaah, phear the cuteness! I actually like how this turned out, thanks to Amzi, who gave me the idea for the runic border.
Okay, some clarification: First of all, I invented those runes all by my own self. The spirally squiggle means water, the one next to that with the two pieces coming off means fire, the next one that looks like some kinda messed up keyhole is earth, and the last one with the dot in the middle stands for air. Ha! *preens self* I did in fact mean for the border to run off the page on both sides, and I do apologize for the odd shadow at the bottom, but I blame my camera for that. *needs scanner badly* The thingy floating about Kaelo's mangled hand is supposed to be a fireball, but it ran into the border and you can't really tell. Oh yeah, Kaelo's the one on the left, and the other shorter one is Gwilan. And yes, they have very small feet. Why? Because that's the only kind I know how to draw, lol. Gwilan's hair, for the record, was a royal pain, and even though you can't see it in the pic, I love how Kaelo's ear came out. Nice and pointy, squee! Also, the reason his right hand is so very mangled is because I couldn't figure out how to draw it, so I was using my friend Hannaliese's hand as a model during lunch at school one day, which was pretty funny to watch... she was eating a sandwich with one hand and holding out the other one while I frantically scribbled it down and attached it to Kaelo. Our friends were sitting there laughing their heads off, which didn't make it any easier to draw steadily... Ah well. Best I could do under the circumstances.
Oh, you want the bios?
Michaelo ab Toralt (Kaelo) – prince of Zraeland, RACE/SPECIES: Irlican-Zraelish, half Fae, AGE: 13 aurons, GENDER: male, BUILD: slender for a male, SKIN TONE: fair, HAIR: light brown, EYES: light grey, VOICE: neutral, CLOTHING: homespun brown tunic, dark green cloak, belt and bandolier for daggers, FAMILY: older brother, Prince Brennan, mother, Queen Conorhia, father, King Toralt, PETS: a pet-companion Drog, Croakr, FRIENDS: Gwilan Forrest, BEDROOM: a dagger-throwing target, ITEMS: carries a variety of small weaponry, HOBBIES: rudimentary magic and knife-throwing, ABILITIES: able to read minds, communicate with animals, and cast simple spells, TRAITS: friendly with others, very compassionate, WANTS: his parents and Kyren’s parents to stop fighting with each other, Saabra (hee), FEARS: his brother, Brennan
Gwilan Forrest – Kaelo’s companion, RACE/SPECIES: Irlican-Zraelish, AGE: 13 aurons, GENDER: male, BUILD: short and sturdy, SKIN TONE: ruddy, HAIR: flame-red and tousled, EYES: hazel, VOICE: low and gravelly, thick woodland accent, CLOTHING: homespun brown tunic, dark green hooded cloak, belt with pouches for medicinal herbs, FAMILY: father, Sir Erec, mother, Lady Elatha, younger sister, Edana (deceased), PETS: none, FRIENDS: Kaelo, BEDROOM: archery target and worktable, ITEMS: short bow and quiver, medical supplies, HOBBIES: archery and field medicine, ABILITIES: uncanny aim (does that count?), TRAITS: rural accent, gruff but gentle, WANTS: his father to accept his decision not to be a Guardsman, FEARS: Drogs, snakes
Questions? Just read the book... oh, wait... the book's not out yet. *sheepish grin* By the way, if you ever hear Kaelo say, "This is my last dagger", don't believe him, 'cause it never is. XD
Commander Kip
Spare Farid! Pleeeeeeease?
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment