Figured it was about time for another dragon. :D Good Day, by the way, and happy sixty-degree weather to y'all.

This rather horsey-lookin' creature is G'ranna, my seeing dragon, who used to be in my room in a box-frame but is now adorning our fireplace mantel downstairs, along with another family favorite, Willie the Strong Guy. The Sculpey I used to make G'ranna had a bunch of fine glitter mixed in, hence the shiny effect. And the reason she has the bowl of icefire and the funnee ears is because she is a very compassionate dragon and she can influence my dreams on occasion (say, if I'm having a nightmare or something. Very helpful.) Apparently, all listening dragons have big funny ears, but I kinda think they made her look like a horse, oops. Ah well. Isn't she a pretty color?
Made a LONG time ago (right after Char and before Guppy, I think) with sparkly Sculpey and lotsa love. I hadn't yet discovered the wire mesh until recently, so there's no framework in this one.
Commander Kip the oh no, all the double-enter spaces went away again! Gaah, stupid format!
Spare Farid!
Normal is overrated!
Oh my. Kipin's doggie is making funny noises...
No comments:
Post a Comment