Thursday, March 12, 2009

"For the hundredth time..."

Hay there, dudes... Kipin's already posted today (like five minutes ago, in fact) but she couldn't wait to show you guys this drawing. So you get a double dose of CreativityIncarnate today.
I know, I know, the poses are epic fail. (The girl is Terra and the dude is Beast Boy, from Teen Titans. This is a scene from my fanfic, Prisoner of Love.) Kipin messed up the composition badly. Terra looks like she's about to tip over backward, because of the strange angle of her right leg, and the whole pose looks off. Not sure why. Perhaps Kipin tried to add too much detail? No big surprise there...

The best part of this pic is that Kipin finally brought herself to draw a BACKGROUND! *freaks out* Amazing, isn't it? Obviously, a five-year-old could have done just as well, but I'm happy all the same. Usually, Kipin's too lazy to do backgrounds.

The exerpt that goes with this piece is... still in my notebook. I'm only up to Chapter Five when it comes to the typing for this particular fanfic, and the part I chose to draw happens in Chapter Six or Seven, can't remember which just now. Basically, Terra was by herself in the Tower with Raven, and Slade ambushed them and kidnapped Raven. Terra was knocked senseless in the ambush and woke up like an hour later to find Raven gone. So she was totally freaking out, and saying that it was all her fault that Raven was missing, and here Beast Boy is trying to convince her otherwise. "For the hundredth time, Terra... it's not your fault!" She doesn't believe him of course. But anyway, I was gonna wait to post this drawing until I got the matching exerpt on the computer, but I got impatient, which seems to happen often.

Commander Kip the just had a great idea!
Normal is overrated!

1 comment:

Commander Kip said...

Hey look... my paragragh spaces are back! *frolics about grinning*