Lookit this mangled mess.


Gaah, look at all those horrid gouges! *hides face in horrah* Just look at it! I swear, I didn't see him do it, but it looks like the face and my dog got in a fight and the dog won. I came upstairs and there were bits of my school art project strewn all over the landing, and the plastic wrapping it was in was all shredded up. AND THERE WERE A BUNCH OF NASTY GOUGES IN MY MASK! *fumes for a minute* *takes deep breath* Hhh - whoo. Hhh - whoo. That makes me SO mad. Anyway, I had to spend an entire evening repairing it, and it was due the next day. I was supposed to have it DONE, and it wasn't any further along than it was when I took it home, because, as I explained to my wonderful understanding art teacher, my dog LITERALLY ate my homework. Or tried to dig in it, anyway. *growls at Marco* Bad dog. Bad! Bad! *swats* Now that I've got this particular ordeal out of my system, I shall go and post something more cheerful. You'll see some more pics of this project after I get it all done and the leaves all stuck on.
Commander Kip the off to post something more cheerful now
Helphelpit'sFrodohe'skillingmehe'sponingme!!! (funny story... explanation available on request)
Normal is overrated!
EREKA!!!!!!!!! (new reader has a name now) *tackles* LOVE YOU!!!
2 comments:
I know neither of us are going to check the comments on the Valentine post anymore, Lady Arin, it's waaay down there on the list now, so... New Reader's screen name is Ereka, because her anagram had Ereka in it. Coolness, no? *mobs her* Hi, Ereka!
Huzzahh Ereka's here!! Hey Ereka, are you going to start u'r own blog?? You ought to!
Lady Arin
Post a Comment