First off, this is a scan! Crooked, but a scan nonetheless. Amazing, I know.
Second, I just am really happy with the drawing in general.
Look how nice and white the background is! I didn't draw the border all skewed like that, it happened when I scanned it... must have gone in lopsided. Ah well.I shaded this! Even the sword! I really love the sword. I could do some serious smiting with it. Mi madre says I look a tad grumpy, but I told her it's because I'm about to smite someone. That thing sprouting out of the top of my head is my other wing, not some kind of messed-up horn like my brother thought. And I is so very proud of the border. Yess.
Hmm. I just noticed that the boobs are too high up... oops. *shrug* Bother. I want that dress though.
Ears! *zips about squeeing*
Mechanical pencil and nassty baad sketchbook paper. Baaaad. It doesn't let me erase! *smites*
Commander Kip the Scanner-Crazy
SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment