This is one of my many alter egos, Laughingstar of StormClan.
I botched the coloring job a bit, all those blonde spots should be lighter, but ah well. A doodle I did on the back of a choir handout in church, then colored when I got home. You can't tell in the pic, but her eyes are a very pretty blue color.Hey, guess what? Kipin's daddy finally fixed the scanner! FINALLY! *dies* It wasn't a data card problem after all, it was just a matter of installing the proper online software. Duh. I wonder why no one thought of that months ago??? *fumes* Ah well. I scanned my friend Amzi's free commission with it, and it's on the computer now, yay! But the scanner kinda sucked out all the red, so the poor Hemogoblin's skin looks kinda orange now. Oh, I'll just post it so I don't have to explain it to you all. *dashes away*
Laughingstar
SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment