
APRIL FOOL!!!
Sorry. I had to. *snickers behind hands* Did I fool ya? Knowing all you smart people, probably not. *sigh* Ah well. It's a page of chemistry homework, by the way.
Hey, this isn't my most epic fail of a prank ever! That honor goes to the one I did on my brother and younger cousin several years ago. I took two bowls of soy milk and cereal and froze them overnight in the freezer. They took one look at them, said, "EW", and got their own breakfast. *fumes* Epic fail.
Still don't have the rest of my pictures on the camera, but as soon as I do, I'll post something real. I swear. Outlaw's honor. XD Happy April Fool's Day!
Oh yes, I totally wore my elf ears to school today. Epicness ensued.
Commander Kip the Elf-Eared
SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment