Finally got these on my computer. XD Here's the lineart:
And here's the colored version, which I scanned. Lookit the difference! Now I wish I had waited to color it until I got a scan of the lineart too.
So. This is Amzi's request drawing: her Hemogoblin, from the Hopshire story. I had naught to do in study hall one day, and I was like, "Amzi, what should I draw?" and she was like, "Draw me something - ooh, draw me my Hemogoblin!" and I was like, "Okay!"So most of the lineart was done in study hall... but I finished it when I got home and decided that it should be colored. He's red, because he's the Hemogoblin (you know, hemoglobin, Hemogoblin, get it? Lol.) Yess. I had too much fun making him ugly. I actually like his hand! Gawsp! And his ears, those were fun. And - see? - he has Sauron eyes. *titter* Oh, and I heart his weapon. It's not very savage or goblin-ish, I admit it, but it came out so cool all the same, and I'm still learning how to do blades, so piff.
Mechanical pencil and Prismacolors and a kneaded eraser and a SCANNER YAY!
Character AND art belong to Amzi the Mandolin Warrior, even though I drew it. I gived it to her, so it's hers now. I have a copy in my folder though. *grin* Printers don't like red...
Commander Kip who SHOULD be doing Spanish homework - can you believe this: On the last day of school, my brother gets a party, and I get... a final. WHAT IS THIS TREACHERY?! *blusters* I am inscenced! *snarl* Blasted high school.
SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment