Monday, November 8, 2010

Renfest 2010

It rocketh, as it does every year. I think I've been every year of my life so far.

Just look at it. Look!

Just look at the llama!

The gypsies were like my favorite part this year. The dude gypsy in the middle - see him? - he was hilarious, and suitably hawt besides. He and a few other dudes did this fire-twirling thing where they had these flaming staves and they were swinging 'em round and blowing fire out of their mouths and awesome stuff like that. *epic squeeface*



I have art, but no pictures of it, so you get the Renfest piccydump instead. I saw a hobbit there, by the way. And an elf dude with long pretty hair in a black leather trenchcoat. Not to mention the aforementioned hawt gypsy dude, who was also funny and also played with fire. Epic much.
And on a completely different note, I had my Yamaha state piano competition this weekend, and I... won. O.o I am the FREAKIN' STATE CHAMPION THANK YOU VERY MUCH HAVE A NICE DAY.
Commander Kip
I know you think it's stupid, but it's good for ya. Like vitamins. And... vegetables.
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!! CONGRATS KIP!!!!

That's fantastic!!! :)

Ooh. Renaissance costumes. O.O How much were they selling them for??

And I haven't seen you in a long while. :(
PM ME!!!

~Pippin

Commander Kip said...

Maaan, I miss people. All the ones at school are boring and lame. And boring. And did I mention lame? Grr.

Thank you. XD

Uh, a bazillion dollars each. Lol. Everything there is waaaay overpriced.

I miss you too. Srsly, you have no idea.