Just kidding, Animal Kingdom today instead. Tomorrow will be Island of Adventure. Whoa yes.
We had great weather for this park. It was sunny and warm, but not warm enough to be uncomfortable. Short sleeves. They are a thing. I'd forgotten. We got there just before lunchtime, and of course Brennie made a beeline for food. I did manage to take a few pictures as he was dragging me around.
Observe. Our questionable attempt at a selfie. Also, Brennie's meh face is meh.
I don't think I got any pictures in Africa, but we did take a moment to watch some tribal drummer dudes and a tribal dancer dude teaching some random noobs how to shake their booty. It was fairly spectacular. Even the bro was entranced enough to forget about eating for five seconds. Anyway. First glimpse of the Tree of Life!
Pretty. Not sure what all those ribbons are for, but whatever.
Now I just want to do this in my yard. Oh wait, I live at college. Darn.
Best. Ice cream truck. Ever.
And my brother with his mouth full again. I swear. All he ever thinks about is his stomach. You'd think it was a separate entity.
Look, even his drink is photobombing. What.
Check out the painting on this ice cream stand. Pretty epic, right? The ice cream sandwich we bought there wasn't half bad either.
I really liked the prayer flags in Asia. Woulda bought myself some, but they, like everything else, cost a fortune. Also, that drink is bombing again.
Hangin' with mah dino in Dinoland. 'Sup. Oh, we got Fast Passes for the coaster in Dinoland, but then we were both so freaked out/confused by the neon colors and carnival-type atmosphere that we blew it off and got the heck out of there.
The bro, holding more food, in front of the Expedition Everest ride. Dude, that coaster was friggen awesome. 'Specially the part where we went backwards in the dark. That was epic.
You know what I love? Monkeys. There were two monkeys in this exhibit, and one of them was all zipping around on these ropes, and the other one was like edging along all careful-like, and then he'd just sit down in the middle for a while, and then he'd get up and keep edging along, and eventually he gave up and went back the way he came. It was hysterical. Monkeys are awesome.
There's the tree again. We did the interactive Bug's Life show, and I didn't realize it was interactive until they started firing puffs of air at us and making stuff crawl under the seats and having stingers come out and jab us in the spine. Surprise. I enjoyed it, after I realized what was going on.
Such gorgeous detail on the trunk!
Bro pooped out on me again, so we didn't get to do the safari, which is apparently the best part. So I was a little pissed. But hey, he bought me a bracelet, so I basically forgave him. I might go back with my mom another day this week and do it. Point being, I don't have awesome safari pictures for you. Instead, have a frog.
Good God, he's still eating. Srsleh dood.
So that was Animal Kingdom. Now I'm off to crash so we can get up early for Island of Adventure tomorrow! Whoo!
Commander Kip
"Castle, you realize this is still a crime scene." "Oh. Right. Ew."
Normal is overrated!

















No comments:
Post a Comment