Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Fandom Shipping Day!

I promise it's a thing. My friends and I invented it for all those sad nerds with no significant others. Because you should always celebrate Valentine's Day for your favorite fictional couples instead of your actual self, right? I was very lucky this year to be not single on V-Day, but even if I had been, I wouldn't have minded because it was also Fandom Shipping Day, which makes it acceptable to draw pictures like this:


Whoa, haven't drawn these lovebirds in a while. They're still my all-time favorite TT ship, no question.

You know what was great? Katia and I spent Wednesday afternoon making origami heart Valentines for a bunch of people in our dorm. There were crayons involved, and it was such the best.

You know what was not the best? Last weekend, Matt had a death relapse and was sick for a few days. I was simultaneously keeping him company and getting smacked in the face by a massive pile of Great Con. Friggen Augustine. Lucky we're done with him now. I was going to start burning things.

Been drawing lots lately. Might have something to do with all the RPs I currently find myself in. More on that next time. Exciting things are happening, guys. All the exciting things.

Commander Kip
"Marcus! Out. Now." "But we're winning!" "Marcus. NOW!"
Normal is overrated!





No comments: