Brennie was feeling better today, so I brought him along to Universal Studios.
Again, didn't get many pictures today, but we did enjoy ourselves despite our exhaustion. We did the Rockit coaster like five times, the Mummy ride twice, and the Men in Black ride twice as well. Dude, I am awesome at shooting aliens. I more than doubled Brennie's score. Maybe his gun was malfunctioning.
Funny story. So I saw this Land Before Time poster and wanted my picture with it. We lined up the shot, and then two oblivious Latin American ladies waltzed right through it. One of them noticed and yelled at the other one, who did a huge double take while shrieking "Disculpe!" which I think translates roughly to "Shoot!" It was hysterical. I am totally keeping this picture forever.
Then we all got expensive haircuts. Hooray. Makes my sunburn look good, right?
Anyways, I'm thinking dinner and then bed. I have to be coherent tomorrow for traveling, and the day after for... class. Frick. G'night, y'all.
Commander Kip
"Imagine propelling yourself on a skateboard by waving a Denny's menu back and forth very rapidly. That is how the sea-horz do."
Normal is overrated!





No comments:
Post a Comment