Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And It Was Magic


Good Day, again. I know I already posted today, but I was inspired...
Lookie, it's Commander Kip in a coolio black cloak her madre lent her. The glowy ball of Magic was originally my bootiful dragon egg, Grover, but he looked cooler as a glowy ball, so the glowy ball it was. Me likey the spray-paint tool. Yay!
Gaah, we took such a funny movie at Lady Arin's house! Gaah! I laugh just thinking about it! I was walking and I pretended to trip and grabbed my wand out of my boot and then I whipped around and pointed it at my foe. Yes, the foe that wasn't really there... but hey, don't look at me like that... we had fun! And the sound effects were supremely special. I was like, "Whoops... AHA!!!" It was awesome indeed. Unfortunately, I can't stick it up here because it has my face in it. And you guys don't want to see THAT... Just kidding. My madre is very paranoid and doesn't want my mug shot all over the dangerous jungle of the Internet; neither does mi padre. And mi padre helped me make CreativityIncarnate, so I can't really complain.
Commander Kip
Normal is overrated!

No comments: