Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kyren

Good Day, CreativityIncarnate!

Okay, I have some illustrations of the novel I'm trying to write, and I can't help but stick them up here.
As always, please excuse the cruddy pic... *needs scanner* Maybe I'll ask my madre y padre for one for Christmas.

This is Llaelora ferch Diarbed (pronounced Tlay-LOR-a; the double L sounds like a TL), better known as Kyren the Bodyguard. My favorite li'l pyromaniac... She has a younger sister, Saabra, who looks almost exactly like her, and if their lives are in danger, they can switch places, kind of like Padme and her handmaidens in Star Wars, except Kyren and Saabra are both princesses... so neither of them are 'expendable'. I drew this pic before I learned my anatomy, so excuse any mistakes in proportion and so on.

Kyren is entirely miiiiiiiine. No touchie, or I will getchoo with mah spork o' doom! 4LL PH34R!

Commander Kip the Krazee

Normal is overrated!

No comments: