Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stalemate and Tango

Hehe, you'll never believe this... *falls about laughing*

Gaah, this is so funny! Did you know Kipin was a Star Wars nut in disguise? I was messing with my brother's Star Wars action figures the other day, and I came up with a few really nice poses, so I naturally had to take pictures...

The first pic is called Tango, and it was inspired purely by the coincidence of the two characters having the same-shaped hands. The dude in the tunic with the ponytail is A'Sharad Hett, and the alien lady with the horn thingers on her head is Shaak Tii (spelling?) They're doing the tango, obviously. And the other pic is entitled Stalemate, 'cause that's exactly what it is, hee. A'Sharad Hett again (I luvz that guy, he's got nice flexible limbs and an awesome ponytail, not to mention these coolio blue designs on his face, which you can't see in the pic) and another Jedi, the Dark Woman. You can't tell from the side, but the Dark Woman is wearing the coolest purple garment thing. Yay for purple! And they're holding lightsabers to each other's necks, so if either of them move, they both DIE. Fun stuff, that. I had another fun setup one time, where there were two Jedi back-to-back in the middle of a ring of like twenty
bad guys... gaah, it was so funny... didn't get a picture of it though.


Commander Kip
Normal is overrated!


No comments: