Friday, November 21, 2008

Pendragon: Before the War

Attention, Pendragon fans! I have an announcement to make! *waves arms*

There are going to be Pendragon short stories! Yay! (Although I'd just as soon have Mr. MacHale hurry up and finish the tenth book before I go CRAZY.) Anyway, they're coming out early next year, and you can see the covers of the first two on the Pendragon website. They're about the Travelers' lives before they met Bobby and joined the battle for Halla. The first one has short stories of Kasha, Gunny and Spader! Yay, I love Spader! And if you look at the cover, there are pictures of all three of them on there. Spader doesn't look quite like I imagined him, but he looks a lot better than he did in the guidebook. Gaah, they butchered him in there! He had brown hair and looked like a cowboy! Blaargh! The guidebook messed up Kasha too. She looked like she was about to eat somebody... but I really like the picture of her on the first short story book. The little short story series is going to be called 'Pendragon: Before the War'.

Commader Kip the Obsessor
Normal is overrated!

No comments: