

Good Day and happy SNOW to you all!
Okay, let me explain... These two pages of randomosity are stuff from the story collab my friend and I started writing. The skinny guy with the short curly hair and the messed-up collar is Jereth, my wizard, and the potbellied guy next to him is Beylon, the Irish fisherman my mommy invented. (She also invented another Irish bad guy named Yarlow, but he's on another page.) On the next sheet, the one crowded with a bunch of arbitrary scribblings, is Lawrence, the guy with glasses and a backpack; a couple of anime eyes my friend drew; Pussywillow, the dustbunny from Cricket magazine; another dustbunny, an evil one with squinty eyes and pointy teeth; Kress, the wild-haired selkie in the interesting dress (she's my favorite little spitfire in distress, yuss she is, I luvz her dearly); one of Kress's hands, note the webbed fingers; her selkie pelt, shaped like a rather limp seal; and a VERY GOOD drawing of HATTIE! Gaah, perfect capture! I drew the body and my friend did the eyes. The first one always comes out the best... we've never been able to draw her that well since. Gaah, she's so cuuuuute! *falls over*
Hmm... I might post again today, since I just used my pretty new purple camera (squee!) to take pics of more of my drawings, and they're all just sitting in my docs file right now, waiting to be revealed! The Kaelo and Gwilan pic is done, and has been named 'Bring On the Bad Guys', which made mi padre laugh.
See you soon!
Commander Kip the Squee! Snow! Yay!
Spare Farid!
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
Wow kip -- nice lind backround!! Whats the story this time?... hee. I luvz them muches!
Hehehee, thanks, Lady Arin. The story has no plot, as of yet... and most likely never will, if you factor in how completely my friend and I are ignoring the actual story part and are just obsessing over Hattie. Yeah, Kipin luvz them too. Especially Kress, one of my many alter egos (I think I have like five now, lol.)
Post a Comment