This is my own private snowstorm, in my bedroom. I am dearly in lubb with it. Although... I think I'll be taking it down after this snow melts. Did you get snow, Lady Arin? Daine? Ereka?... Maybe it was just me. I took pictures of all the flowers that are going to freeze and die now. They look a little dumb, half-buried in snow. Ah well.Wow, this is one of my shortest posts. I'll do more tomorrow... once I get some more pictures on the computer.
Commander Kip (a.k.a. Laughingstar)
SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!
Normal is overrated!
3 comments:
Gaaaahhhh!!! No fair!! We got all the dreary cold, wetness, wintery weather.... but like just ice -- NO SNOW!!!! *laments* it was pretty on the trees though...
yeah we got rain, ice, sleet... then snow! lol it was pretty sweet :)
Seriously awesome freaky snowstorm, dude. It totally dumped down snow one day, then the next day, it was like sixty degrees and everything melted! *pouts* Gaah, whenever we get snow, it doesn't stick around long enough for us to enjoy it...
Post a Comment