Saturday, April 11, 2009

Autumn Leaves

Did I spell 'autumn' correctly??? Why doesn't Blogger have a spellcheck - wait - IT DOES! Cool! I never noticed that before...

I checked it, and yes, that spelling was right.

Random watercolor fun in art class: It's Kartik! Lol, just kidding. It's some random tree I painted with watercolors during art a week ago. I never use watercolors because of how messy they are and they take so long to dry, plus it' impossible to erase, which never works for me 'cause I always mess up at least once. Usually more than once. Anyway, this is going into the art coffin now, just thought you might wanna see it before I hide it under my bed with the rest of my ancient art, lol.

I drew the CUTEST PICTURE in my notebook. It's a self portrait of sorts, and I shaded it and there's even a BORDER around it, which, frankly, astonishes me. I ought to put borders around things more often. It looks twice as professional, even though it's not. Muaah. You can see it... as soon as I get around to making another scanner run. XD *squees giddily at menti0n of scanner*

Commander Kip the - oh yes, one more thing: I'm writing this scene near the very end of Portals, where Anabeth died and came back to life the first time, and Thaelen doesn't know she's alive, and he goes off to kill himself, and Anabeth almost drowns trying to save him. Very epic and romantic scene. I am having way too much fun torturing those two. Only because I love them, you understand.
SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK!
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Lady Arin said...

W-O-W! So uhh.. the main character in portals may be ten... but it certainly doesn't sound like a book for 10 year olds!!!!

Can't wait to read the fragment!!!

Commander Kip said...

No, it's not going to be for ten-year-olds, unless you count my brother, lol... Besides, Anabeth is the other main character, and she's seventeen. So there. XD