The scan on this kinda failed... so washed out you can barely see it... so look at both of these, I suppose.

THAELEN'S HAIR!!! *squees and makes grabby hands* It actually sorta looks like hair, too. *is impressed with self* I don't like his mouth though, or his eye. Argh, eyes! And is it just me, or is his ear too small? I loved this while I was working on it, but now that I back up and really look at it as a whole, I see all my mistakes. *grouses* Ah well. It sorta looks like Thaelen! *hugs the poor boy* I think the reason it scanned so badly was that I drew the entire thing in metallic silver Prismacolor pencil. Scanners and colored pencils do not get along well. I like the effect though... made it look kinda soft and transparent on paper. On paper, that is. Paper. Not the computer screen. Snarl. On the screen, it just looks... gray.
Look, shading! *points*
No touchie my favorite smexy angst bunny! You take, I smite, all clear? *scary music*
Commander Kip the very protective of Thaelen
SPRINK ON YOUR SPRONK! Wow, 'sprink' and 'spronk' are so hard to type...
Normal is overrated!
3 comments:
I don't think the ear is small. Rather, I think it's a bit set back...
Amzi the Art Critique ;)
Hi, Amzi!!! Hey, Ereka and Arin and Daine, this is my friend Amzi, also known as The Mighty Mandolin Warrior, from school. Say hi!
Ah, perhaps that's what was bugging me about the ear...
Oh, in case you were wondering about the name, I'm using my parents' computer. It's Kipin.
Post a Comment