Saturday, May 16, 2009

hummingbird on a steek & some other thingies

Forgive me, readers! Kipin isn't REALLY slacking off; it just looks like she is 'cause she hasn't posted anything NEW in ages. I'm literally on my way downstairs to scan some stuff, so hang in there for a little longer. In the meantime, look at this. Instant art! It used to be a lollipop. I was eating it in the car on Easter, and I bit it (bad, bad Kipin) and it ended up looking like THAT. *points* Entirely unintentional, I swear. I was like, "Hey, it's a hummingbird... on a steek." *brother cracks up* 'Twas special indeed.

Now for some news. Soldiers of Halla and The Last Olympian came in the mail a few days ago!... but mi madre has declared them temporarily spronk in the interest of having something to read in the car on our way to St. Louis next week. We leave on Wednesday with our cousins, by the by, so I shall disappear from the net for a week with no access to a computer and no relief from the insanity of my younger and pettier cousins/sibling. *cowers in terror* Save me, Lady Arin! Haha, just kidding. We'll have a good time out thare. We're going to the City Museum! I love that place. It's like every kid's dream come true: a museum that ENCOURAGES climbing on the exhibits.

The secret feathery project that shall remain nameless for the present is not as done as I thought. I gotta fix the hair! It's driving me mad. But once it's fixed, I'll stick it up here, along with... other important things... and stuff. *swirls cape, looks mysterious* Bwahahaaa!

Last thing: I just finished re-reading The Sweet Far Thing yesterday morning, which took me out of commission for like the entire day. *wails loudly* HOW COULD IT END THIS WAY?! AAAAAAAAA... *continues wailing for quite some time* I swear, it must be the hormones! I didn't shed one tear the first time I read it, and yesterday, I was busting out crying every time I thought about it. Drove my brother crazy. He's like, "Stop that, it's annoying!" and I'm like, "B-but somebody d-d-DIED this m-morning! WHAAAAA..." and so on. *smacks self* Honestly, what is wrong with me? Must be hormones. I now have the urge to draw some mildly inappropriate fanart. *shifty eyes* We shall see. *runs off to read a certain fanfic (this one: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4068899/1/Sweet_Complications), howling in agony*

Commander Kip
SPRINK ON SPRONK!
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Kipin! Cute hummingbird :) I am currently at Arin's house, and we have a visitor! My family was driving here, and there was a cardinal in the middle of the road, not moving. What we did is predictable. We turned around and rescued it, of course. It is currently in Arin's mother's room. It is supposedly a fledgling, and he is a male. His name-yes, I know, we named him :)-is Cyclops. Guess why! He only has one eye, poor thing. If he cannot survive in the wild, we-my family and I-are going to keep him. My parents do not know this yet, however.

Lady Arin taking over...
*Squeeeels loudly* DAINE IS FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!! Everybody Cheer!!!!
-Arin

Hope to see you soon!
--Daine

Commander Kip said...

DAINE!!! THERE YOU ARE! I haven't heard from you in eons! Hi!

I wanna pet the birdie...

*squees and mobs you all*