Now. Let's make something clear here. *bellows loudly* There shall be no stealing my title or my anagram! Or the image, since it wasn't mine to begin with. Understood? Good. Carry on.
Now for some news. I gave Cairi her gift last night at the graduation... and I was kinda nervous... 'cause I didn't think it looked that much like Faramir... but ha! You should have seen her flip out, it was hilarious. She was like, "OMG IT'S FARAMIR HE'S SO CUUUUTE!!!" I don't think I've seen her get that excited about anything... ever. XD So I guess I did okay. Oh, I also just did the LONGEST post ever on the Picnic Club site, in the Great Outdoor thread. I had a bunch of fireworkers from different books set off some magical flashbang in honor of Cairi's graduation. Go check it out. It was awesome.
In the final editing stages of my feathery project that shall not yet be named. *squees quietly to self* It's turning out really cute. *melts* I fixed her face, by the way, Lady Arin... at least, it looks better to me. Feathers are ever so much fun to draw!
Aaand I finally got some pictures of my other secret project, so once I get those on the computer, they'll be up here. My daddie likes it muches indeed. So do I, for that matter, and my art teacher came THIS close to squeeing when I got it done. *sporfle* Can you imagine, an art teacher squeeing? Me neither. But I swear, she was THIS close....
Commander Kip
Total. Pwnage.
Normal is overrated!
3 comments:
*squeeeees loudly* GAAAAHHH!!! OK, one thing though.... mi madre thinks that it is too close to the original picture.... hmmm.....
Yees, I know, it looks almost exactly like the original painting. This isn't the REAL cover... it's the one I hand people if I want them to read a rough (first) draft of my book. I think, if I end up getting it published, that the publishing company will hire an artist to design and do a cover, with very little imput from me at all. Unfortunately. *glower* Too bad I can't do my own cover...
No no! Its YOUR book! you should very well be able to do your own cover!! I think you do get to do your own art if you want!
Post a Comment