Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zraelish War Chant

Guts and glory, blood and honor,
Swing your sword and wave the banner!
Marching, marching, ever onward,
Free your weapon from the scabbard!
Give us bread and cheese and water,
Give us strength amidst the slaughter!
Dusk may fall and lives be lost,
But we shall fight unto the last!
FOR ZRAELAND! YAAAAAAARGH!!!

Hi, everybody. Wondering what that was about? Haha, yes, I was bored during my piano practice a few days ago, and this random crap popped into my head. When the Zraelanders go to war, their soldiers shout this chant to intimidate the enemy and make themselves feel better. Imagine five hundred voices saying it at once, and weapons banging against shields, and feet stamping, and horns blowing and all sorts of racket. *hulks menacingly* Pretty intimidating, no?

We're going out of town tomorrow and won't be back till next Tuesday, so if it seems like I've neglected you all, just know that I haven't. XD When I get back, I will finally reveal the feathery secret pic I've been fiddling with for several weeks now. I think you will like it, preciouss, yess indeed.

Now I gotta go practice, cuz I have a piano lesson today, and this evening, I have to pack. *makes face* You know how Kipin is with packing. I get distracted and it takes ages. Wish me luck!

Commander Kip
SPRINK ON YOUR FLIPPIN' SPRONK! I wanna know what happens to Spader!
Normal is overrated!

No comments: