Yes, she wrote and FINISHED a novel in a novel-writing class she took last year. I is so very proud of her! It won an award too. Awesome pirate novel. You all know how Kipin feels about pirates. XDAnyway, this is her main character Averill (no stealy, people) who has to pretend to be blind because her eyes are blue, and where she lives, people think that all blue-eyed people are witches. So she goes around with a mask on all the time. I drew a scene where she has it off, obviously, lol, because I loved how this scene was written, and I cannot draw masks. She's standing on a rock, which turned into a cliff in the picture because rocks refuse to be drawn by me. I got sick of the background and decided not to finish it. I was tired of looking at it, and I had other things I wanted to draw, like my priddy liddel Heartwood pic. So it's not done, and probably never will be. In case it's not clear in the picture (no surprise there), there's a ravine behind the cliff she's standing on, then another cliff covered in trees. Yeah, those blurry things in the back that totally got poned by the scanner, those are the trees. Then, on the left edge of the page, there's a footpath that goes down to Averill's hut, then the village, then the docks and finally the sea, way down there at the back. There's the pirate ship moored at the dock with its sails all rolled up. There's a word for that, where the sails are all rolled up... but Kipin doesn't remember it just now. Do YOU?
I spent way too much time trying to wrinkle her clothes. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Commander Kip the DONE WITH CHEMISTRY FO-EVAH!!!
Total Pwnage.
Normal is overrated!
5 comments:
REEFED! Reef the sails! There it is. XD
Uhh, just wondering.... is she jumping off the cliff???
Heh, no, she's not. She's just standing there and letting the wind blow on her. *sporfle* She's not gonna jump off. XD
XD I feel so honoured. XD XD
--Amzi
I tried, Amzi... hope I didn't mangle her too badly. *grin*
Post a Comment