Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leondrean scribbly sketch

'Ello thare! I realize I already posted this morning. Too bad, I'm posting again, this time with some REAL art to show you: Funky critters, aren't they? I'm calling them Leondreans. Biggish feline-type quadrupeds with nice big wings. (No, this is not the secret feathery pic that shall remain nameless at present. That comes later.) They are some of the last of their race, which tends toward antagonisticism (or whatever) and a love of baubles and other ornaments, as you can hopefully see. That random symbol thing on the bottom one's flank is the Leondrean Seal. I'm making this up as I go along, by the way. Anyhow, the sitting one at the top is Mirano, High Leader of the Draconian Circle/Council (haven't decided yet) in the squire story, of which my quirky dragon Auburn is a member. Under him is his mate Keliar, the High Commander of the Draconian Circle/Council. That's her head there on the right. She's having a meltdown or something. XD I was happy with how her snarly mouth came out.


Mirano is the calm collected one. He makes all the big decisions of the Draconian Circle/Council and keeps his mate and the other dragons in order. Keliar is more of a wild card. Generally, she can be found in the middle of things, be it a discussion or disagreement. She has a voice and likes to use it. They have a young one, Bina (I'm stealing your nickname for her, Lady Arin) who I didn't draw. She's a curious little thing and manages to go missing about halfway through the story. Don't worry, they get her back.


Why the deuce did I put that hideous border thing around Keliar? *swats self* Bad idea. Baaaad. It's all crooked and scribbly and... rawr. Anyway, enjoy if you dare. XD


Commander Kip
SPRINK ON SPRONK!
Normal is overrated!

No comments: