I was re-scanning some things I drew a while ago, and was just thinking how hilarious it would be if I were to take this picture of Raven and put some of her quotes up with it. She is so very quotable. If you can't read the text, click on the image to make it beeeeger, kay?Awright, I'm done now. ;) I've been on such a Teen Titans kick these last few days, it's not even funny. Well, it is actually, that's what makes it so good... but anyway, mah brother and I were discussing plot twists the other night, and we were up till like one in the morning, arguing over whether it was Batman or the city government that provided funding for Titans Tower... it was hilarious. 'Specially cuz he claims he doesn't like Teen Titans. Psh. I know better.
Commander Kip the Temporarily Obsessed
Dude, I am not on the menu!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment