I was doing this while on the phone with Lady Arin, so there's no highlights and no shading, but I still love how he came out! I am getting better at hair, believe it or not. Finally! It took some seriously wacked-out coloring jobs and long hours of staring at DeviantART geniousness to figure it out. Somewhat. Ahem.*squees* Look at his ear! X3
For everybody's information, I just finished reading Pride and Prejudice a few weeks ago, and Mom watched all three versions of the movie with me. There was an old BBC producion that was about five hours, and another that was six hours (Colin Firth!!) and the new Hollywood one with Kiera Knightly. I can't really pick a favorite; there were good things and not-so-good things about all of them. I will say that Colin Firth plays an AWESOME Darcy. He pines ever so beautifully. Anyway, I was impressed with all three of them. Great music in the last one. And Kiera does such a nice Elizabeth. Very dicey. *approving nod*
Kipin's padre finally got her internet up and happy (it was an IP address problem or some such nonsence... everything read zero point zero point zero across the flippin' board), so she will be seen in virtual public more often now (hopefully.) At least, more than the last week or so. Gaach, there is nothing more annoying than a botched Internet connection!
Commander Kip the happy to be back
TEEN TITANS! (Yeah. More yelling is definately gonna stop all the yelling...)
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment