Nassty ssmeary dissproportionate picture. *sigh* Ah well. Tenebrae was another mental accident. He has no story and exists solely as wing and hair practice. He has four wings, see? And dark skin and very long hair... with which Kipin got a little carried away in the full body pic. *wince* Anway, I love how the chibi came out. X3 Chibis are so cute.And I'm not really sure who this is....
... but he does have very pretty hair. And awesome ears. I drew him in my math textbook in the space where a proof was supposed to go. Oops. Anyway, I liked how his hair came out. That little dark speck near the top of his head is a shred of pencil eraser that somehow found its way into the scanner bed. Ignore it, if you please.Gaah, can't wait to see Lady Arin again! *bounces around* We are gonna take too many pictures, I already know. Can't waaaait!
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (A couch potato with a souped-up remote. I'm... petrified.)
Normal is overrated!
2 comments:
*Mobs Kip* I'M BAAAACK!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH *rambles nonsensicalthingforevahh* You posted soooo much in such a short time!!!! *takes deep breath* let me catch up here!
FIrst of all.... I LUVS the picture of 'Memory' its amazing!!!! *grins* I also love how you drew it over your geometry! *gigles* are you going to do geometry over the Summer??? Ohhh just let me conect with you over phone.... I shall spill "everything" Our trip was EPIC!!!
Sheesh... sorry I sure rambled....
Nah, rambling doesn't bother me. I enjoy it! Yes, I have geometry to do over the summer... because I was still doing algebra up until November... so I'm behind. Math wants me dead, I tell you!
I shall endeavor to draw a full-body picture of Memory sometime, so you can see her WINGSES!!!
Post a Comment