Yep. That's crayon. Crayon only. And I thought the Bridge to Terabithia movie was very well done. The ending always makes me sniffle. I like that actress. She does a great job. So yeah, this was back when I was obsessed with tree houses, obviously, and since the fortress was in a tree in the movie, I thought it was the coolest. Whatever was I thinking with the shield? It ruined it, preciouss! Eat it raaaw! (Just kidding.) Oh, I remember why I was so fond of this; I loved how I drew the tree. It took me forever cuz I did nearly-individual leaves. Can you imagine? *dies*No more relics for a while, I promise. See, this is what happens when I go through my old art. Stuff pops up and I'm like, Oh yeah, I was so proud of this way back when. *sporfle snort cackle* And now I look at it and go, I drew that? Naaaw. Surely not. XD
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (Not Moe, not Moe! *flails wildly*)
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment