And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what OUGHT to have happened at the end of a certain book that shall remain nameless at the moment, since some of us *coughErikacough* haven't read it yet. Ahem! Something seems to be stuck in my throat.Anyway, it's supposed to be Bobby and Loor, from the Pendragon series. (I own none of it, everything copyright D.J. MacHale, and all that legal jabber...) I've been working on this one on and off for the entire month of June. Just got it done on the bus at organ camp, finally! Then I touched up the shading back at home and chucked it in the scanner. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you - I have my own scanner now! *zips about squeeing* Ah, happy day! It's not new, and it's not a combination scanner/faxer/printer/copying machine, but it does what I need it to do, so I'm happy. Dad found it in the back of the office closet, all by itself and collecting dust bunnies, so he installed a driver on my laptop and hooked it up. *squeeface* I is very happy with it. This means I don't have to use Mom's computer to scan stuff anymore!
By the way, Loor's taller than Bobby because she's standing on something (I decided.) I totally drew her like that on purpose. And look, my hair-drawing skills are improving! And look... SHADING!
Only three more pages in my sketchbook. Nearly time for another epic brain fart, I think. Let's make it a tradition. Every time Kipin fills up a sketchbook, the second-to-last page will be reserved for an Epic Brain Fart. Sound like fun?
Commander Kip
I speak German, Latin, Romanian, Ancient Sumerian and Sanskrit. Do you have ANYTHING I can read?
Normal is overrated!
6 comments:
awwwwww!!! I luvs it muches!!! Heh.... uhhh don't they kinda look like uhhh kids??? Loor is really awesome!!!!
BTW you are really developing a distinct style of your own!! *sigh* wish I could do that!
My own style, really? I could have sworn that was more Adele Sessler-ish... (nobody sue me... it's okay to learn from other artists' work, right?) But thank you in any case. XD
Yeah, they look kinda young. Just as long as they don't look like wrinkly old people... not that I have anything against those, but still... then I'm happy.
Oooo! I just started the series (lovin' Cloral right now!) and they are excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Loor! I am soon going to draw a picture of her and it is going to be the most awesomest amazing picture ever!!!! Anyway... Love the drawing!
--Daine
Yaay, you're reading them!! Spader is the awesomest dude EVAH. Epic, epic Spader. *dreamy sigh*
Loor is finished!!!!!!!!!!!! She is soooooo incredibly awesome! She is wearing a floaty white shirt, gray pants, holding her fighting stick, and riding a beautiful Paint horse!!!! :D All done in pencil!!! Yay!!!! Sniggers for all!
Hobey-ho! Don't get yourselves into a tum-tigger! ;)
--Daine
OOoooooh, post it on your blog! I wanna seee!! *jumps around in excitement* Loor pwns.
Post a Comment