Sunday, October 25, 2009

All the Better

This might end up being a huge post. We shall see.
I've been hiding this piece from you all because I didn't like how it came out. At all. In fact, I kind of hate it. It's supposed to be Artemis Fowl... in a wonky style. Ahem.

Remind me to never do manga shading EVAR AGAIN.

Let's have some OYANy goodness now. Here's Alethia's eye. It wasn't going to be her eye, but after it sprouted those huge eyelashes and the streak that runs down to her nose, it turned into her. And this was doodled on the back of a biology test a few weeks ago. Sasuke, the angstiest character in all of fanfiction. XD


And THIS one's self-explanatory, if you can read the text. Doodled on the back of my OYAN homework.
EPIC MASSIVE ORC CLEAVER THINGY FOR THE WIIIIIIINNNNN!!!!
I'm working on a short story I'd like to have done by Halloween. We'll see if that works out. It has Draith in it!! *falls over* Squeeface!
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (Someone has eaten all our blue furry food!)
Normal is overrated!

No comments: