Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mistborn fanart... and bits of Kippy's costume

This wasn't Mistborn fanart to begin with, actually... it was just Kipin drawing a cool pose. But then it turned into Shan Elariel in a catsuit and a mistcloak. OMG THAT WOMAN MAKES ME SO MAD. SHE IS EVIL. EEEEEVIIIILLLLL. But I like my lineart, anyway. XD I want one of those cloaks SO BAAAD. They're like a bunch of long grey ribbons sewn together at the top, and Mistborn wear them so they can blend in with the mists at night. Gaah, the Mistborn trilogy is awesomeness. Weirdly enough, the books were recommended to my dad by one of his musician friends, so he read it, then gave it to me to read, then I liked it enough to give it to Spud to read, and we're gonna talk Mom into reading it too. It. Is. AWESOME. And this is the finished top of my Halloween costume. It was just a boring green shirt until I attacked it with a fistful of fabric markers. I think I completely ran out the sparkly gold one...
Here's the back, with the scales and spines:
And here are my wonderful CLAWS! *glomps claws* I love them! But they are really hard to maneuver in. I was dialing phones with my knuckles and typing sans caps last night. I wonder how people with real nails function.
Aren't they beautifully frightening?
I really am trying to finish the short story today. Just a little bit more to go. Seriously. I swear.
Happy Halloween!
Oh yeah, Shan Elariel and mistcloaks and everything are (c) Brandon Sanderson the Awesome.
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! ("Yeah, Raven! You should have seen your face!" "You mean, THIS FACE?!!" "No... that's more 'angry' than 'scared'...)
Normal is overrated!




No comments: