Sunday, October 4, 2009

Draith again plus other crud

Here he is again, the infamous Loincloth Dude! Only this time, he has a background. I can't seem to leave this pic alone, lol. And this... thingy... is called Irk, I think. She's a faerie type critter and a Floater Unaffliliated now.
Random doodly runes I scribbled in Biology class a few weeks ago.
This was the front of my bro's birthday card. Self-explanatory, right?
Five-second scribbly Rage drawn on the back of a menu at the dinner theater. Woot.
Aw, it's Jim Hawkins again. Isn't he cute?
Warlock Girl is shaded, so I'll scan and post that the next chance I get. Stay tuned! Also, another OYAN scene should be coming up soon...
Draith Darkling & Irk (c) Me
Rage (c) Glen Murakami
Mortal Instruments (c) Cassandra Claire
Jim Hawkins (c) Disney
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (Hands off, Robin. I saw her first!)
Normal is overrated!





No comments: