It's Edana! I still can't draw wavy hair, but her face is like WAAAY better this time.
An' yurr bee's moi bro. Or my bro's shoulder blades, anyway. He just happened to be sitting there nearly naked, and I was like, "Hold still" and just started drawing him. I got one arm done, and then he moved, so I had to do the rest of him from memory. Snarl.
Here's a clip of a larger piece I was trying to do for Valin Dana. I got almost all the way done, then realized that I hated my rocks. This one's now on hold until I learn rocks. And waterfalls. Woot. Valin Dana's an awesome storyteller, by the way. Like, seriously. She blew my mind with her Tears of Aletha thing.
Ah, I've killed Kartik! *cries* Look at his poor ruined lower half. Up until there, he was going so WELL! *swats self* Gah, don't I know better by now? Kartik is one of those characters that's really difficult to capture. Everyone has this perfect picture of him in their heads, but he just refuses to come out on paper. Gaaaah!Watched tFotR today with Lady Arin. I loved when I warned her about Bilbo's creepy little moment, and she thought I was warning her about something entirely different... *has a suspiciously fake coughing fit that may or may not be disguised laughter*
Commander Kip
TEEN TITANS! (Help! I can't understand what I'm saying!)
Normal is overrated!

2 comments:
i love the drawing!!!!! you even managed to the crystal in the cave!!!!
ooo one more thing i give you full permission to post my story etc etc oh and change what grammar you want and whatever it has never, ever been my strong point
Okay, thanks! I was gonna ask you about that eventually...
And this isn't done, by the way. I have to fix the rocks first. XD
Post a Comment