
Gaah, nasty blurry pic!
Sorry. Hi. Kipin needs a scanner before her camera IRRITATES her to death. RAWR! *smacks camera*
Anyway, that's Anabeth, drawn without a picture reference, though I did look at my arm in the mirror while drawing her. Does that count? *smug grin* Thought not.
Never really got the mouth fixed, or the bust... oh well. I like how the back of her head came out, and her braid, and her Blighted arm! Gaah, I was so happy I got that right. I like her fist too.
Story behind this one: The Blight is spreading, but she doesn't want to tell anyone, especially Thaelen, Ellian and Necrea, because she knows they'll all freak out... which they should, really. Stupid macho Anabeth... *swats* Just let them fix it already! I mean, I know it's supposed to be incurable, but Lady Arin had a stroke of genius the other day and figured out how to get her out of it alive! Huzzah and cheers! *hugs Lady Arin* Preen yourself, my Lady, for you have done the world of Irlica (and Thaelen) a great service.
Commander Kip, Lady Arin's Biggest Fan
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment