
Okay, before I explain this one, I have one thing to say.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Sorry, I'm done now. On the the explanation.
Yay, Kipin can finally post this! She couldn't before, because it's her friend's birthday present, and her friend sometimes reads CreativityIncarnate, so Kipin had to restrain herself in order not to spoil the surprise. (Difficult, wasn't it, preciouss, since we is so fond of this one...) It's my luvverly friend and Spader! DarkChild is a Pendragon nut like my goodself, and we're both somewhat obsessed with Spader, so I was like, 'Hmmmm....' And this is what came out. The gal with the peace sign is my friend, and the dude with the fishbowl thing is Vo Spader, the Traveler from Cloral. For the record, the fishbowl isn't really a fishbowl... it's a type of breathing apparratus for swimming underwater. The little silver harmonica thinger is an oxygen filter of some kind. Cloral, by the way, is a planet that is entirely covered by water. Lots of pretty fishes and so on. (If any of you are completely lost right now *cough cough DAINE cough* then I URGENTLY SUGGEST that you run to the library right now and read the Pendragon books. All will be explained in good time.)
Let's see, materials... a regular boring sheet of sketchbook paper, 0.7mm mechanical pencil, grainy old Prismacolors. The usual stuff.
I drew the art, but my friend has it now, so it technically belongs to her. And now for the disclaimer: Spader, sadly enough, is not mine. Mr. MacHale owns him, not me. And I definately don't own DarkChild, because that's illegal here in the good old USA. (Her screen name is actually DC, but that could be TRANSLATED as DarkChild... or DeliciousChocolate...)
Commander Kip the Obsessor
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment