Hear ye, hear ye! The First Cycle of the Most Esteemed Inter-Universal World is coming to a climactic close! All Hail the Supreme Excellency of the Picnic People! All the denizens of said IUW are converging on the ALMA, or Antagonistic Location of Mutual Attack, to witness the Duel of Tooth, Tail and Claw! The mountains and plains of the IUW have become vastly overpopulated, and it's up to Cairi's character Kirin to put all to rights! Our friend Spader is going to have to reverse direction if he wants to make it to the ALMA before the Duel commences! RUN SPADER RUN!Hi guys. Kipin's back. That Narrator person is now lying in a tangled heap on Kipin's boring gray carpet. He was annoying her, so she turned him into a pretzel and tickled him senseless. Ha! Winnie's over here cracking up like crazy. I luvz her, hee, and she helped Kipin with the tickling, she did.
You might see a few IUW-related maps in the next week or so, until we get everybody cleared out. We have so many characters in there, they're like, packed in like sardines. So we've commenced Operation: Clean Slate, to be started as soon as Amzi's computer decides to let her in. This map is a bird's eye view of the northern portion of the Inter-Universal World, at least, it USED to look like this, until the ALMA got involved, and some other major geographical features got added. So, not entirely up-to-date. But I was so happy with my prettyful lopsided compass rose, I just had to post it anyway. Oops, it looks like I cut off the River Hoist when I took the pic with my camera. Doormat. But oh well, because we actually haven't sent anyone up there yet. Feel free to comment with questions involving geography or plotline, and I shall answer them as quickly and thoroughly as my krazee life allows.
We don't own a lot of of the characters and places in the IUW, for the record, but all origional locations and charries belong to their respective Picnic People. Titi is MINE. ALL MINE!
Commander Kip the So Happy Because She Finally Got Unstuck on Portals! Huzzah!
Normal is overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment