Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thaelen Losing It

Poor Thaelen. I'm so mean to him all the time.

Ahem, what anatomy mistakes? *blushes about fifty different shades of tomato red* Lemme explain. He is not wearing his cloak or a shirt because it's the middle of the night and the shades are harrassing him again. He doesn't wear his steel-toed boots to bed, but I cannot draw feet, so he's wearing them to make it easier for me. I am rather happy with how his lower half came out, but I swear, muscles hate me. Gaah. Next time, he will be in his cloak, and I'll only have his face to contend with. THAELEN'S HAIR! *makes grabby hands* My madre doesn't like his hair, though. She says there's waaaay too much of it, which there is, but it's in his character description, so there, and she also says it doesn't look like hair, which is also true, but Kipin doesn't know how to draw convincing hair. Meh. Collarbones, by the way, escape me. I stared at my brother's for like ten minutes, and I still don't get them, rawr. Hey, I might do a remake of this one sometime, since I'm learning how to draw people now. My art teacher said that the upper portions of his arms were a little too long, which made his whole upper half look funny, and she said that his chin was bugging her. That makes sense, I think, since it was kind of an akward angle. I am very happy with his left hand, however.

All the text around him are notes to myself, along the lines of everything I just told you. Ignore them, if you please.

Thaelen is one-hundred-percent MINE (although my madre did come up with his name; impressive, isn't it?) IF YOU TOUCHIE, COMMANDER KIP WILL SMITE YOU WITH HER WRATH! Kipin is very protective of Thaelen, yes she is.

Commander Kip, ov!er and out. THAELEN'S HAIR! *dies*
Normal is overrated

No comments: