Monday, December 1, 2008

Gaia

Alaphia, fellow Homosapiens!
Look at that cute face. And that cute harp. This is Gaia, and she has KNEES! Huzzah! I is vewwy proud of those knees, yuss I is.

Mistakes... hmm... her tail didn't come out quite like I wanted, because the wire in it kept poking out the end... same with the wings. Eventually, after ruining the wings like three times, I took those wires out. That sculpting mesh must hate me! It's called Activ-Wire Mesh, and it really only works for vases and masks and model volcanoes and so on. Buuuut my well-meaning madre bought a ton of it last year, and it would be a waste not to use it, so I kinda just wad it up and pretend it's aluminum foil and stuff it in the middle. Used the wire mesh and some kind of beading wire for the frame and harpstrings, and Sculpey III on the outside.

Hmm, Kipin is not very happy with how the pics arranged themselves in this post. Rawr.

Ooh, Kipin just thought of a fragment she wanted to post...
Commander Kip
Normal is overrated!



No comments: