Monday, December 22, 2008

In Progress

Happy Hannuchris to all!

Kipin is in the middle of several projects at the moment. She will list them for you so you don't think she's gone and died:

1. Soap. They're actually done, but I only have pictures of one design, and I need a pic of the other before I give it away. So that's coming up soon, if I remember...

2. Anabeth picture! YAY! I finally was able to draw her without another artist's reference! Kipin must be improving. I'm not quite happy with her mouth (or her bust), but as soon as I fix it, that's gonna be up here as well.

3. I know Lady Arin celebrates Hannucha (or however you spell it), but have you guys ever heard the Christmas carol 'Angels We Have Heard on High'? It's a pretty little French carol and it goes 'gloooooooooooooooooooooooooria' in the middle... ringing any bells? Anyway, Kipin was really bored at the piano the other day when she was supposed to be practicing Haydn, and she was playing that on the piano and accidentaly came up with a very nice arrangement with lots of nice juicy harmonies. Kipin was very proud of it, yes she was. *preens self, sheepish glance at Lady Arin*

4. Umm...umm... I know there was something else... umm... Oh yeah! A random short story fragment thingy that Lady Arin's already read. You remember that short story that I wrote in my brand new notebook after playing hide-and-seek at the cousins' house? I finally got that typed into the computer, so once I change everybody's names, I'll stick it up!

Commander Kip the insanely busy because she put off all her Christmas shopping as long as possible and now she only has like two days to get it done! Gaah!
Happy Hannuchris!
Normal is overrated!

No comments: