Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Irlican Beasties colored

Hiya, remember these guys?
The infamous "horny beasts", lol. I was going though my art coffing recently, and since my old sketchbook had been laying around on my bedroom floor for so long, I decided to retire it to the coffin. But first, I tore a few of my better drawings out of it and pinned them up on my new corkboards so I can still look at them. When I came across these two, I was in a colored-pencil mood, so I did a speedy coloring job on them before tacking them up. I really love my muc-mharas. They ah so prettie. If you care to click on the photos, they shall become big! I just figured this out the other day - but anyway, if you make them bigger, you can read the text.
I still think the gaunt has too many claws. Sigh. Not sure what to do about that. I'll keep fiddling with the design until I end up with a reasonable number of fangs, claws, horns, etc. I like how that saddle came out though. Ooo - what if the gaunts have little knobby bonelike protrusions that grow on both sides of their jaws that a harness can be fastened to? Maybe the gaunt-tamers drill little holes through the bony protrusions (which don't have nerves in them, so the gaunts don't feel it) so they can tie the ends of the harness through them? That could work. Sorry. I'm done thinking aloud now.
OMIGOSH, SOLDIERS OF HALLA IS OUT TODAY!!!!!!!! *totally freaks out* OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!!! I can't even go out and buy it because my mom ordered it from Amazon and it won't be here for another FIVE DAYS. I shall certainly die before then. *hyperventilates*


Commander Kip the TOTALLY FREAKING OUT
Total Pwnage.
Normal is overrated!



2 comments:

Commander Kip said...

Oops, what did I do to my text?

Lady Arin said...

*Joins Kipin in Hyperventilating* OMG!!!!!! *heads to borders...*