Sunday, May 10, 2009

secret project REVEALED!

Without further ado, I give you:



Samwise the Brave! *squeeeeeeeee...*



I love how he turned out! Had to take several pictures, 'cause the light in the office was throwing some weird messed up highlights on him. I think the one above this text was the best one, although it is slightly blurry... perhaps the next one is the best, after all.


I backed up a bit to get the whole piece of paper in the picture. Yes, I think this one's best.



Here's a (very blurry) closeup:



So you can see his face. I had so many problems with his mouth! I made it the wrong size, like, twice, then it was the wrong shape, then I messed up the highlights... but I think I finally got it right. Sorta. Sorry again for the blurry blahness.

Here's the photo I used as a reference while I was drawing him:


Pretty close, I hope?

My drawing was done with white colored pencil on black construction paper. My teacher's construction paper is way better than what I have at home. Actually, I think we've used all ours. Anyway, there you go. Secret project finally revealed!

Samwise Gamgee and LotR in general are copyright J.R.R. Tolkien. The photo is copyright to... whoever took the photo. Or maybe it's a screenshot from RotK... I dunno. Not mine, in any case.

Happy Mother's Day, by the way. XD

Commander Kip

Total Pwnage.

Normal is overrated!

1 comment:

Commander Kip said...

I just realized that I forgot to put in his teeth. *pouts* Hmpf. Oh well.